Sunday 8 April 2012

April Rubybox



Ok, so let me start by saying that this month's Ruby was a bit of a surprise.
I didn't realise I was paying a monthly subscription when I signed up. I just thought I was paying for a once-off box that would be sent to me so that I could try it out. What I was going to do if I fancied it, was to sign up for more. So, needless to say I was slightly surprised when I got a delivery at work this past week with a neatly wrapped April Rubybox!

The contents though, are much better than last month's in my opinion.
A 200ml Piz Buin moisturizing sun lotion is a super deal considering I only paid 100ZAR for the entire month's box!
I haven't yet used the kohl eyeliner, but am eager to give it a whizz once my current liner is used up - I have a 'thing' about finishing one product before I start with the new one!
The Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo was a gift from the heavens I tell you. I have been using Tony & Guy Dry Shampoo, which recently finished. The Lee Stafford one seems lighter, and helps with a more 'dry' feel once you've sprayed it wherever necessary on your not-so-clean lock. So far so good :)
And I am a sucker for fragrances, so the Versace Yellow Diamond sample was a treat! Lovely and light, perfect for the transition from Summer to Autumn.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Rubybox or any of the products you received, but they look and sound fantastic! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The April rubybox will be my first one so I am looking forward to it! I think it's weird that they'd give you sun lotion when it's not really summer months any more...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.