Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hello

 
Hello everyone!
I have been so extremely busy in the past few months. I never knew that planning a wedding was so immensely time consuming!
When I logged in and saw that my last post was early March I couldn't believe it!
 
Well, I'm glad to say that I am now back in action and you can expect a lot more posts in the near future!
Not having any wedding plans to sort out is rather bittersweet. The mania was hectic, but now I do find myself sitting around with a big empty void inside! At least I have a beautiful husband to help keep me busy.
 
I'd love to share some photo's of our magical day. I am still waiting ever so patiently for all of my photo's from our big day, but if anyone fancies a look, you can wander over to Melanie's blog and check out her post from our wedding. Melanie Wessels in an amazing photographer, her work is truly beautiful! Anyone getting married should seriously consider hiring her to capture their precious memories for them!
 
Take a look here.
 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Beautiful couple! <3

    XOXO
    nastassha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.