Sunday 3 June 2012

Muffin Tray Chicken Pies







Sundays are usually the day of the week where I try and be a little more creative and adventurous in the kitchen. So, today I remembered a recent article in the Woolies Taste magazine and decided to try out the Muffin Tray Chicken Pies.
So easy to make it's scary! I left out the peas and carrots - only because I forgot to buy them from the shop, not for any veg-phobic reasons guys and girls...
The recipe also calls for a rotisserie chicken, but I just used normal free-range breasts which I grillled and shredded from there.

On an overall, this recipe is super easy and convenient as most of the ingredients are lying around in your kitchen on a day to day basis. 
The pies are scrumptious, but what I especially like is having my own little mini pie to scoff down and not feel guilty about indulging in! Yum.

If you want to give these mini's a go, you can click here for the recipe.

Happy pie-ing!

xxx

1 comment:

I love comments.
They make me happy.