Saturday 21 January 2012

versatile blogger

I received a lovely little surprise when I logged on for a wee blogging sesh earlier this afternoon.
Special lady Lauryn over at Bracelets and Bangles notified me that I received a Versatile Blogger Award. How lovely!
Thank you Lauryn - my heart feels happy today.

Rules:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. Share seven facts about yourself.

3. Send the award onto 15 other blogger's whose blogs you appreciate and notify them of the award.

7 Facts:

* I am one year away from completing my Honours Degree in Psychology.

* I'm obsessed with my cat, Frankie. I talk to her as if she's a human baby.

* I'm paranoid about having volume dials on even numbers. If the volume is on an odd number I can't function properly until it's set to an even number.

* I am particularly neat.

* As a kid, I always wanted to be a vet when I was older.

* Instead of being born in the Eighties, I think I should have lived through them.

* I love tea and champagne - separately, of course.

Nominated Blogs:

www.loveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com
www.catversushuman.blogspot.com
www.themawyouwishfor.blogspot.com
www.kissblushandtell.com
www.thisismeinspired.blogspot.com
www.daveydarling.blogspot.com
www.thepapermulberry.blogspot.com
www.lovemademedoitx.blogspot.com
www.emmajanenation.com
www.theprettyblog.com
www.bohemianmusings.blogspot.com
www.brunchatsaks.blogspot.com
www.lovinglysimple.blogspot.com
www.ohhappyday.com
www.teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.
They make me happy.