Thursday 6 October 2011

Woolworth's 'Fruits' Body Range

Summer is on it's way, and with that, Woolworth's have just revamped and introduced their new 'FRUITS' bath and body range.

Body washes, lotions, body butters, scrubs and lip balms, the range comes in a variety of different fragrances, such as Berry Crush, Peach Blush, and Lime Tang (which I think will be my favourite!).

And as usual, Woolworths body products are dermatalogically tested and against animal testing, being approved by Beauty Without Cruelty - a big thumbs up in my eyes!


Available in store from 15 September 2011.


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Haha! It's beginning to be fall here in Iowa - we must be on opposite ends of the earth. :)
    Those seem like nice lotions, although are they natural? I've been trying to put more natural/organic lotions on because I don't want chemicals baked in form the sun. :o
    It's great that Woolworths is against animal testing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.