Sunday 17 April 2011

handle with care




I hope you're all having fantastic weekends!

This morning I went for tea and cake with my mama at Petit Four deli and decor.

And as I was browsing the shelves, secretly wishing for all the gorgeous little trinkets and interior design beauts, I spotted these beautiful little ceramic rose door handles.

I have been searching for the perfect pieces to give my bedside tables their much needed facelift.

What do you think?


I just love them!


Now if you will all excuse me, I'm going upstairs to open and close my bedside drawer for the whole afternoon.


Open. Close. Open. Close.


xxx

4 comments:

  1. ooo those rose handles are sooo pretty! i would spend time opening and closing the drawers as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So unexpected and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, totally brings the dark wood up to date. Love them xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.