Sunday 10 April 2011

Cupcake Boutique



After a morning of thrifting (details and posts to follow) I met Craig for a sushi lunch.

Afterwards, I couldn't help but take a squizz in the Cupcake Boutique in Lonehill.

It took a minute of decision making before I walked out of the shop carrying these babies in my grubby paws ready for demolishing.


Strawberries and cream cupcakes with strawberry filling, and Toblerone cupcakes with chocolate ganache filling.


Two cupcakes each.

Gobbled down with a pot of tea.


But hells bells were they scrumptious!


xxx

6 comments:

  1. i my freaking god i want that chocolate cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! yummy!!! I´m hungry now....:S...hehehe kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I've never seen a toblerone cupcake before but now I want one nom.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toblerone cupcakes?? that sounds aaaahhhhmmmazing. i would probably have eaten 10 of them and loved every second of it haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.