Thursday 29 October 2009

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air









"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it."
I went vintage shopping yesterday and bought some goodies. A lovely leather plait belt (LOVE the colours), a fun little Tigger brooch, and earrings - beautiful crystal drops that cost next to nothing and look so wonderful on!
There's so much fun in vintage shopping. It frightens me how excited I can get about it sometimes. The idea of picking up some classic/quirky/retro pieces in exchange for a little bit of money fills me with happiness. I'm not sure about you, but adding even one vintage item to an outfit elevates it to another level. And allows for excellent conversation pieces.
Happy Days.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.
They make me happy.