Sunday 2 June 2013

insta-update: Autumn














Autumn snaps... 
Yup, that's how long I've been away from the blogosphere. I have enough snaps on my phone for a whole album in fact! Some of these even go on from before the wedding, which was already six weeks ago! Where is the time flying away to?!

Bubbly at Bramon in Plettenberg Bay | Healthy dinners | Red | Chill time with Craig at Vovo Telo | Peek-a-boo Frankie | Bridal shower spoils from mom in law | Wedding prep details | Tea break at Turbine Hotel in Knysna | The Grand, Plettenberg Bay | Vineyard lunches at Bramon | Sunset at the Plettenberg Hotel | Oh hi (Bramon AGAIN) | Putting my new pestle and mortor to good use and making some fresh basil pesto

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,sorry I`m a bit late in responding,but thank you very much for your kind comment on my blog.Yey!
    Your pesto looks really yummy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.