Sunday 28 October 2012

florals and brights






After some hideously cold and rainy weather, the weekend seemed to perk itself up in more ways than one. The clouds parted ways to bring about a wonderfully sunny day yesterday (but then we fell victim to a huge hail storm last night so I'm not sure how glorious that all was), but I also picked up these gorgeous floral skinnies at the Edgars sale. And I love them! 
They are too perfect for Spring/Summer! I can see I'm going to wear these in pretty well in the next few weeks - paired with loose shirts, pastels, nude wedges, neons... the list goes on!

Edgars floral pants | Studio W off-white oversized shirt | Cotton On pumps | Lovisa skull earrings | Mr Price animal print sunglasses case | Rimmel Shocking Pink lipstick & Pop Your Pink nails

xxx

4 comments:

  1. hello beautiful! I love your blog,
    thank you for visiting mine:=
    I'm following you via GFC now
    would you like to follow me?
    thank you,
    http://styeglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your floral pants! Such gorgeous colors.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty pants! love those colors and floral print!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart these pants! I love floral and anything that goes with coral! This hits a tick on both!

    Xoxo
    Nas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.