Saturday 1 September 2012

home inspo.






I have been a terrible blogger lately. My work-life has seemed to just control everything recently, I often find it hard to breathe I'm so busy! But on this beautiful Spring afternoon I have found myself some time to attend to this poor, neglected blog.

Spring time always gets me in the mood to make some changes around the house. A change, as they say, is as good as a holiday. And with all this work and wedding planning going on these days, a holiday is very far from any agenda! 

Pinterest is an amazing source of inspo, especially if you are A) getting married (pick me! pick me!) or B) planning a home makeover. I qualify for both of these, and so I thought before I bore you with some wedding inspo, let's bore you with some home inspo first!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.
They make me happy.