Sunday 11 September 2011

Neighbourgoods Market

















Yesterday marked the launch of the Neighbourgoods Market here in Jo'burg.

Although I'll admit that I got there a bit too late and most of the delicious treats were sold out, the vibe was fantastic (and the Bloody Mary's weren't half bad either!).

I'm most pleased that this is now a permanent feature in the city, I have plans to get to the market much earlier next time to sample some olives, cheeses, homemade pizzas and the likes!


Yum!


If you fancy checking it out for yourself, head on over to 73 Juta Street, Braamfontein. Make sure it's a beautiful sunny day like yesterday was so that you can chill on the roof with a fruit slushie or a Gin and Tonic, mmm!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.
They make me happy.