2. Watched Fantastic Mr Fox (best movie ever!) for the 7th or 8th time, I can't be sure.
3. Listened to a lot of Queen - particular favourites being Radio Ga Ga and I Want To Break Free. Long live Freddie!
4. Lay in bed and watched both seasons of Flight of the Conchords, again.
5. Finally managed to watch the whole of Where the Wild Things Are. I thought it strange to have the book as a coffee table read for guests and not really have any knowledge of the movie up until now. Yay!
6. Baked choc chip cookies and scones. Mmm.
7. Watched the Royal Wedding (duh!)
So, yes, all in all a very lazy and unproductive weekend, mainly made up of tv watching and eating. One of the best I've had in a long time!
How was your weekend?