Sunday 19 September 2010

The best Apple in the World.





So I've been spending my Sunday morning looking through old photos. And I reluctantly opened up my America 2008 file - big mistake! Why, you ask, did I approach my snaps with such reluctance? Well it's just that whenever I look at them all I want to do is jump on a plane and recreate some more memories like these.
New York is one of my favourite city's, it goes without saying.
And I am planning another visit soon, hopefully.
Excuse the crap photo's - there are just so many and on this lazy Sunday morning I really didn't have the energy to choose my favourites.
Tsk tsk!
Hope you're all having lovely weekends.
And if any of you out there live in New York - damn you, damn you to hell I say!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.
They make me happy.