Sunday 1 August 2010

Floral bows & Baby pinks, Silver hearts & Scarabs.





What I wore today.
I've had my scarab necklace for so long, but don't recall ever sharing him with you!
I picked him up at an antique fair.
At first I thought it was just a plain beetle necklace, but upon closer inspection (on the way home no less!) I realised his wings opened to reveal a lovely little clock!
No wonder the old lady who sold me it was going on about him needing new batteries hee hee.
The other necklace with the heart pendant - I picked that lovely up on my last visit to Vanille in Durban!
Worn with the comfiest boyfriend jeans I've ever come across (thanks Woolies!), Country Road tee, and white and blue striped blouse from Hospice charity store.
I hope you've all had lovely weekends!
Mine was wonderfully relaxing!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love it all! Where is your hair bow from, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your accessories!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bow! your necklaces are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. peppermint tea
    chunky pearls
    red lips
    tan leather anything
    olives
    loose fitting blouses
    hippy hair


    These are all my favourite things too :)
    and Frankie mag. :)
    and honey haha

    Pretty accessories :)
    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren - the bow is actually from Primark.
    One quid, yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.
They make me happy.